Tuesday, November 27, 2012

GMA Workout

With winter suddenly showing up, I have found it is much harder to make myself get out in the cold to run or go to the gym. I have also been indulging in some Good Morning America while I wake up and skip the gym, but I decided that I needed to get up off the couch even when I don't go to the gym. After seeing Harry Potter inspired workouts on Pinterest, I decided to try my hand at a GMA workout. I have attached it below, and when something comes on that doesn't fall under the category listed, then I just walk in place or whatever keeps me moving.

National Weather: 5 push ups
                -Anchor Change: If Ginger Zee is in for Sam Champion, then up it to 10 push ups

Local Weather: jumping jacks

Mention of Robin Roberts: Do a basketball defensive slide across the room and back to honor her time in the WMBA

Play of the Day: Chair Dips

Celebrity Interview: 1 minute plank

Pop News: Body weight squats
                -Pop Quiz: If you get the wrong answer, then do 5 burpees

Concert/Performance: Dance break!

Commercial Break: walk in place and drink break

Dan Abrams: bicycle crunches or Tae Bo cross leg lifts
              -Dan Abrams VS. Nancy Grace: 10 burpees


Person in Time Square from your state: 10 lunges, 5 on each leg

No comments:

Post a Comment