Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Michelle's Favorite Things

I am not going to start throwing pairs of my favorite running shoes to my readers yelling, "You get a pair of shoes! You get a pair of shoes! YOU get a pair of shoes!" like Oprah, but there are some things that I have been enjoying lately, and I thought I would take the time to share. I am going to tell you about some websites and products that I think would be worth checking out. I am going to cover gear, tips, relaxation, and charity for your workouts.

Gear
Who doesn't love new gear? I know that I love it, but my wallet doesn't always love it. I have found a solution to my problem. The website, The Clymb, sells name brand discounted gear. I am so glad that my sister told me about it and invited me to join. You have to be invited by a member, but then you can browse to your hearts content and score some major deals!

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MichelleCurtright

Free Tips!
I have never had the benefit of having a personal trainer. I would love to, but considering that I am buying discounted gear, I obviously can't afford it. I do love to read magazines and books about fitness to enlighten myself. I am pretty pumped about a new website that is a collaboration of writers at Prevention, Men's Health, Women's Health, Runner's World, and Fitness. There are all kinds of great tips, tricks, and motivation on the website from experts.

http://www.fitbie.msn.com

Smartphone App
I have not been able to try this app out, but I would love too. My phone doesn't support this app, but my phone also died today, so maybe I will be getting a new phone that will. Yay! Charity Miles is an app that uses gps to track the miles you run, and they donate money to a charity of your choice for the miles you run.

Relaxation
I am a member of a website called influenster, and they send out products to try and review. I recently tried some gum called Bach Rescue Remedy Natural Stress Relief gum. I chewed a piece as I was winding down to do some Hatha yoga, and I could feel the tension melting away before I even. I am definitely try more products from this company. It's all natural and it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment