Sunday, January 12, 2014

Training and Racing and Streaking! Oh my!


It's that time again! Spring race season will soon be upon us, so training starts tomorrow. As of right now, I have two half marathons and a five miler on the books for this spring. I am not necessarily going to be doing speed workouts for the first of the two half marathons, but I will be continuing to STREAK, so the rest days will actually still be running days for me. The designated "walk" on race week of this schedule will also be a run for me. I am pumped for my half marathon in March because my Anything For 10 sister, Grace, will be joining me again! I will be running the five miler with a co-worker, and then it looks like the second half this spring will be my solo race to focus on smashing my current half PR.


Today was day 32 streaking! I have been Instagramming my streak, so if you want to keep up with me more frequently than my blogging currently allows, then follow me on Instagram @mdickersonruns! I am also sure that training will lead to more introspection and crazy encounters for your enjoyment here on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're doing some races this spring! I was hoping to get in a half before my marathon, but it doesn't look like there are any close enough! Boo! (also weird b/c there are usually so many in CO... I may need to just search harder).

    Have fun training! :)

    ReplyDelete